1 cup almond butter
1 1/2 to 2 servings vanilla protein powder (about 3 to 4 ounces)
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup roasted salted cashews
1/2 cup unsalted raw sunflower seeds
1/2 cup dried cherries (save a handful for the top)
1 cup rice cereal
- Place almond butter, dates, and protein powder in a food processor, and mix until smooth.
- Add oats, and mix until smooth.
- Throw in cashews, sunflower seeds, and dried cherries (set aside a handful), and pulse until chopped and chunky.
- Add in cereal, and mix until a thick dough forms.
- Press mixture into an 8-by-11-inch pan. Chop cherries and sprinkle on top, and press firmly.
- Place the pan in the fridge to set for at least an hour.
- Remove from the fridge, and cut into 54 pieces.
- Store uneaten chunks in an airtight container in the fridge.
Taken from Popsugar.com