2 ripe mangoes
- Preheat oven to 185ºF or as low as your oven will go. Place aSilpat silicone mat on a baking sheet.
- Wash both mangoes, and use a peeler to remove the skin.
- Cut into thin slices, and place them on the Silpat.
- Put the mango in the oven, and bake for 2 to 3 hours, flipping them over every 30 minutes or until they’re dry. Avoid cooking too long, or you’ll end up with mango chips!
- Store leftovers (if there are any!) in an airtight container. Since these babies are preservative-free, enjoy them within a few days.
Here’s the nutritional info for 1/4 of the batch (6 to 8 pieces, depending on the size).