- 4 ears of corn
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash Original Blend
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the husks and silks from the four ears of corn.
- In a small bowl, combine the softened butter, minced garlic, seasonings and salt and pepper.
- Lay out four pieces of aluminum foil. Use the butter mixture to coat the ears of corn and then wrap each ear in a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Place the ears of corn in the bottom of a large crock pot. Fill the crock pot with 1/2-inch of water and cover it with the lid.
- Cook the ears of corn in the crock pot on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 5-6 hours, until the corn is tender.
- Once fully cooked, remove the corn from the foil and serve.
Hint: Check the size of your ears of corn against the size of your crock pot before you get started. If they are too large for your crock pot, cut them in half so that they will fit.
Taken from ChefMom