Simple and Healthy Fruit Smoothie
Sometimes for dinner I try to eat healthy by having a large fruit smoothie, very easy to make and filling.
I place in a blender:
- 2 cup of milk or soy milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (substitute for your favorite fruit)
- If you use fresh fruit than add 1 cup of ice.
- Add a little honey for sweetness.
- I sometimes add a little protein powder to the mix if I am a little hungry, as this will usually prevent me from being hungry later.
- I use a Vita-Mix which does a great job of pulverizing the frozen fruit
- If you like Bananas, when your fresh Bananas start to turn brown cut them up and freeze. These work well in a smoothie
Experiment around to find your perfect smoothie recipe.