Low Calorie Crunchy Cauliflower
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 35 mins
110 Calorie Per Serving
- ½ Head of Cauliflower Florets (4 cups)
- 2 Cups Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
- 1 tsp Taco Seasoning ( or your favorite blend )
- 2 Free Range Eggs – Beaten
- 1 Tsp Mustard
- Oil Spray
- ½ cup Marinara
- 1 Tbs Creamed Horseradish
- Freshly Ground Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- Break cauliflower into florets.
- Beat 2 eggs into a bowl and add 1 tsp mustard.
- In a bowl with the breadcrumbs, add 1 tsp taco mix and seasoning.
- Dip cauliflower into egg and then drop into breadcrumbs and coat.
- Place on baking sheet covered in parchment paper and bake at 400F for 15-20 minutes. Turn half way through.
- Heat marinara sauce and add the horseradish (or any herb/ seasoning mix you like) and serve immediately.